Wish Your Website Attracted More of the Right People to Your Business (While Keeping More of the Wrong People Out)?
I can help! Businesses today don’t have the time or energy to waste on attracting the wrong people to their website. With my help, you can build a profitable website with an audience that will help your business thrive (NOT hinder your success).
It’s not advertising. It’s not marketing. It’s about giving businesses a voice to rise above the noise and engage the people that matter most.
Understanding how to attract the right people online and find your voice through content marketing is not easy. That’s where I come in. I work with some pretty amazing small businesses that simply do not have the in-house resources or time to market effectively online. Some feel lost. Others feel overwhelmed.
Sound like you? Here are some of the ways I may be able to help your business grow.
Content marketing is one of the hardest hitting online marketing strategies. But, creating content that resonates and makes you money takes time and practice. That’s why people like me exist – to give you the content you need to market your business without stealing your time, which let’s face it, is invaluable.
- Blog posts - Start a conversation with your website visitors while giving your SEO a boost.
- Guest blog posts - Reach your target market by tapping in to the audience on other websites – and boost your SEO at the same time.
- eBooks and Whitepapers – Ready to bring in more leads? eBooks and whitepapers may be your answer.
- Website rewrites - Ready to freshen up the voice on your website? Does your content need a makeover to help your SEO strategy? I can help!
- Articles - Show off your expertise with well-researched, quality articles to scatter around the internet.
- Press releases - Starting something new? I’ve worked on numerous product launches and now how to put your company’s best foot forward in a press release. I don’t do PR, but I work great with PR agencies.
Questions, comments, ready to get started? Let’s do this!